Thank you Martin @ Aprettywonderfulbook for nominating me for this award, it really seems like a unique and fun way to get to know each blogger a little bit better.
For those unfamiliar with this award, Liebster is a German word that means sweet, favourite and dearest.
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers, it helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
- If you could live in any fictional town, which would it be?
With books, I usually like to read them, but rarely want to BE a part of the action, since the books that I like the most are quite tragic. Well, with one exception, what is Harry Potter. I would want to live anywhere in that Universe. I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts letter to arrive!
2. Which fictional character would you most like to meet?
Oh, there are so many! Probably Captain Carswell Thorne and Cress from the Lunar Chronicles. These characters were delightful! And Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone or Raffe from Angelfall to ask if they could fly me around. That would be quite incredible!
3. Which book would you like to see made into a movie, and who would play the main characters?
Again, so so many. But I am currently obsessed with ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas, and I would love to see it becoming a motion picture. so my cast would be:
Margot Robbie (exactly as she is in Tarzan) as Fayre
Alexander Skarsgård as Tamlin (is it obvious that I have recently watched Tarzan?)
Domhnall Gleeson as Lucien
Henry Cavill as Rhysand
4. Do you have any ‘must buy’ authors or do you always check the synopsis before buying?
I try to avoid synopses before reading a book, I just like to know what it is about in one sentence. There are certain authors that I trust completely, for example, Colleen Hoover. Although I do not read that many romances, and find hers to be quite clique, somehow, that lady just rocks my world with every book she writes.
5. If you eat out, do you always order a trusty favourite or do you spend ages looking through the menu?
It is quite a tough question. It really depends on the place I eat at. I tend to go for the new things when I am in a place that has plenty of choices to offer me. But if I end up at the restaurant that I know will not have that many meat-free dishes, I will go for my usual choice. Especially if I go with a good friend, and can talk for aces before even looking at the menu.
6. If you could be a character in a book, which genre would you want it to be in?
Fantasy/Romance. Not too intense or deadly though, but I’d love to deal with some apocalypse stuff, and meet a wonderful angel on the way haha.
7. Which country have you always wanted to visit but not had the chance?
There aren’t that many countries that I would not want to visit. But I guess USA is a must for me. Especially New York and all the Broadway musicals there!
8. Have you been sorted on Pottermore, and if so, which house are you in? And are you happy with your house?
Of course I have, and I am Hufflepuff! I am really happy with it, it is such an underrated house! They just want to bring ore joy into the world.
9. When is your favourite time to read? During the day or at night in bed?
Any time of the day is a perfect time to read. But I guess I do appreciate my morning reads or the evening reads in bed a bit more.
10. Do you have any books that you have more than one copy of?
I do have a few copies of the classics, and I have a couple of Harry Potter books in different languages. But I usually don’t tend to keep more than one, I’d rather give it as a gift or to the library.
11. Have you ever bought a book just because you liked the cover?
Oh yes. I go to charity stores for books way too often, and end up buying books based on the covers.
- If you could read only one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- Which character would you like to slap in the face?
- If you could change an ending of one book, which one would it be, and what would you change?
- If you could make one series of a book into a standalone, which series would you choose.
- Which Film/TV Show/Musical have you watched the most times?
- Your favourite book OTP?
- Which fictional team/gang/group of friends would you like to be a part of?
- What is your favourite secondary character in a book?
- What is your favourite city that you have ever visited?
- If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
- What is the most shameful book that you have read and loved it?
So this was fun! I thought I would only answer the questions since I am really busy these days, but I decided to sacrifice my sleep instead.
I know it is quite hard to get recognition when you decide to start a blog, and this award really helps to become apart of the blogging community. Therefore, I will try to nominate some newbies as well as some people who have been blogging for a bit now. So here goes my nominations:
And, of course, anybody who feels like doing this tag! If you want to do it, just do it, and if you do not – do not! Just enjoy your book blogging community and know that you are doing a great job!